Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

     The first time I went to a baseball game was when my dad took us as a family. The first set of baseball cards I had my dad bought me. I know that if it was not for the support that I have received from both of my parent over the years my life would be very different as their support is second to none. Growing up it was my dad and grandpa who taught me the value of hard work and the importance of doing the right thing even when nobody is watching. In life things do not always go the way you plan or hope for and there will be a few detours along the way. Believe me if it was not for perseverance I would not be doing what I am today, getting to chase my dream. Words can’t express how thankful and truly blessed I have been to have both my dad and grandpa in my life all these years. I get to do something that I love, in large part because of my family. We sometimes get caught up in the rat race that life presents and maybe take things for granted at times. Make sure to take time to say thank you today; it’s the least you can do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment